US: One in five is living with his parents, because is not able to read and write
1. 19% of the adult US population lives in households (one in five), consisting of several generations (either with their parents or with the grandparents). In 1980 the figure was much smaller – 12%.
2. And the answer is simple – 70% of college graduates have an educational debt behind. On average – $ 28,950, but often it is $ 50,000 – $ 100,000.
3. Many people try to start a farm, but can not find a job with the required level of payment, and stupidly returned to their parents.
4. Half can not pass a literacy test. Among the 22 other “developed” countries, only worse in Italy and Spain.
5. Two-thirds can not pass the test of arithmetic. This is the most disgusting result among 22 other “developed” countries.
Being rich in today’s Greece – uncomfortable For the majority of ordinary Greeks any the outcome of negotiations for their suffering the crisis in the…
Asia today rose on reports of Japan’s GDP , but there are strong losses On Wednesday morning, the closure the main shopping areas Asia-Pacific region We…
On Wednesday , the US stock markets showed an increase, while the Nasdaq rose to a new high yesterday American stock markets closed in positive territory…
- Russia and Vietnam to discuss launch of trading
- Forex ee Economic Daily Digest
- Oil reserves Changing way of counting EIA