MT4 Lite Trade Manager
MT4 Lite Trade Manager script – MT4-fast script that allows you to easily manage trading orders, in particular, market orders to buy and sell orders Buy Stop and Sell Stop, and change levels of Stop Loss and Profit Target.
In addition, the product has a very complex, but it is easy to use and precise money management system that you can adapt to your trading style or strategy.
This is a handy shopping tool, complementing the platform MetaTrader 4 new features for more efficient trade in the currency market.
- Buy – Set an order to buy at the current market price. Stop Loss should be set at the level of Lower Line, while the Profit Target – at Upper Line level.
- Sell – Set an order to sell at the current market price. Stop Loss should be set at the level of Upper Line, while the Profit Target – on the Lower Line level.
- Close All – close all trades, open MT4 Lite Trade Manager. Transactions opened by any other means (eg, manual), do not close.
- buy Stop – set a pending order Buy Stop to your settings: Value Upper Line – Price Activation pending order Buy Stop; Lower Line – level of Stop Loss. Profit Target value is set to x times greater than the distance in pips Stop Loss (determined input parameter Default_Risk_Revard_Ratio).
- Sell Stop – set a pending order Sell Stop to your settings: value Lower Line – Price Activation pending order Sell Stop; Upper Line – level of Stop Loss. Profit Target value is set to x times greater than the distance in pips Stop Loss (determined input parameter Default_Risk_Revard_Ratio).
- Delete Pending Orders – delete all pending orders set by MT4 Lite Trade Manager. Pending orders set by any other means (eg, manual), do not close.
position is calculated based on the actual values of Upper Line and Lower Line at the time of pressing the button.
- Line_distance_in_pips – distance between the lines in the pips and the actual price at initialization script.
- Money_Management – if the script expects TRUE position size separately for each transaction based on the value of interest rate risk (Risk) to the account balance. When FALSE script uses Lot_size option.
- Risk_based_on_Account_Balance – if the TRUE script calculates the value of risk (Risk) based on the account balance. When FALSE, the risk value is calculated based on margin (Equity Balance).
- Risk – the value of the risk as a percentage.
- Lot_size – lot size for all transactions with Money Management, equal to FALSE.
- Max_Lot – the maximum value of the lot.
- Slippage – the maximum allowable slippage in pips.
- Default_Risk_Reward_Ratio – a multiplier value for a distance of automatic Profit Target, based on the distance to the Stop Loss.
- Magic – a unique identifier for transactions made MT4 Lite Trade Manager.
MicroBOT Microbot EA trades at support and resistance levels. The robot is based on the trading algorithm, the last intensive quantitative verification….
Trade Manager Assistant Trade Manager Assistant – professional tool for Aid for Trade. He works as an expert on the chart helps determine the correct…
Reversal Breakout Reversal Breakout – a strategy of this breakdown. It is based on the Moving Average indicator and determines the market trend and the…