Stochastic MT5 TFs by your choice
This indicator is based on the classic oscillator Stochastic. It will be useful for those who prefer not to use visual and numerical representation of the indicator. Indicator Stochastic MT5 It shows values from all timeframes:
- M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M10, M12, M15, M20, M30, H1, H2, H3, H4, H6, H8, H12, D1, W1, and MN1.
The input parameters can be adjusted for each Stochastic with each timeframe. Selectable timeframe for display.
The indicator shows the main line (% K) and a second line (% D) in digital form.
- TF_M1 = true;
- K_Period1 = 5;
- D_Period1 = 3;
- S_Period1 = 3;
- ENUM_MA_METHOD Method1 = MODE_SMA;
- ENUM_STO_PRICE Price1 = STO_LOWHIGH;
- OverboughtLevel = 80;
- OversoldLevel = 20;
- aColor = ClrAqua; – color labels timeframes;
- wColor = ClrWhite; – Color for data between OverboughtLevel and OversoldLevel;
- If you change the currency pair on the open chart, you need to wait a couple of seconds (Next Tick) to perform recalculation.
- Before using this indicator, open all schedules (all timeframes) for the current currency pairs.
All MT5 TimeFrames RSI This indicator is based on a classic display RSI (Relative Strength Index, Relative Strength Index) . It will be useful for those…
Nine Lives of PSAR MT5 This indicator displays uptrend (Green square), if the value of Parabolic SAR below the current price , and downtrend (Red…
Trend Finder Multi Pair And Multi Time Frame The indicator was created by a former employee of the hedge fund, and it is designed to find the strongest…