Trend Finder Multi Pair And Multi Time Frame
The indicator was created by a former employee of the hedge fund, and it is designed to find the strongest trends in the Forex market. This indicator analyzes the moving averages for all 28 pairs of 8 timeframes. And then he puts each pair of power trend.
Remember: the institutional traders use moving averages more than any other indicator.
- For more information, see screenshots, and if you have any questions, please contact us. We are always happy to help. =)
- Note that the version of this indicator for MetaTrader 4 has been around for more than a year, reviews / comments can be found here: https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/12423
- Also, be sure to watch our short video. It includes the top 10 trading rules of hedge funds, which must know each trader.
- Displays all information on a single screen.
- Simultaneously monitors all 28 pairs.
- Tracks 8 consecutive timeframes from M5 to MN.
- Automatically sorts all pairs of “the most trendy” to “the least of trend.”
- Provides notification of the strongest trends in real time.
- You have full control over the colors, settings and those which pairs of track.
- Use Alerts: Use alerting, True = Yes, False = No
- Min Alerts Min: The interval between alerts (how often to receive notifications for the same pair)
- S1 – S28: By default, lists all 28 pairs. You can delete those pairs that you do not need.
- ColorUp: Color display, when the price crosses the moving average from above.
- ColorDn: Color display, when the price crosses the moving average from below.
- Grid Color: Select the color of the grid.
- TxtColor: Select the color of the text in the header.
- HdrColor: Select the color of the title.
- SymColorSelect a color for the characters. (No matter what you do not schedule attached indicator, the symbol of this chart will be displayed in blue.)
- font SizeSelect your preferred font size.
- MA period: The period of the moving average.
- MA shift: Displacement of the moving average.
- MA method: The method of moving average.
- Applied price: Applied price moving average.
Multi Price Line Indicator The indicator shows the price line, calculated at prices of the previous period. The lines may be used by traders as support…
Trend Flat Filter MT5 The indicator shows the smoothed current direction of the price movement, as well as “relative to the flat” market areas. Options…
Trend Monitor MT5 It gives early indicator signals when changing trend based on ADX indications in combination with elements of price patterns. It works…