All MT5 TimeFrames RSI
This indicator is based on a classic display RSI (Relative Strength Index, Relative Strength Index). It will be useful for those who prefer not to use visual and numerical representation of the indicator. Indicator All MT5 TimeFrames RSI It shows values from all timeframes:
- M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, M10, M12, M15, M20, M30, H1, H2, H3, H4, H6, H8, H12, D1, W1, AND MN1.
The input parameters can be adjusted for each RSI with each timeframe.
- sTF1___ = “M1”;
- Period1 = 13;
- Price1 = PRICE_CLOSE.
- OverboughtLevel = 70; – RSI overbought level (all timeframes)
- OversoldLevel = 30; – RSI oversold level (all timeframes)
- aColor = ClrAqua; – color labels timeframes
- wColor = ClrWhite; – RSI color digital values
- 1. If you change the currency pair on the open chart, you need to wait a couple of seconds to perform the allocation.
- 2. Before using this indicator, open all schedules (all timeframes) for the current currency pairs.
Stochastic MT5 TFs by your choice This indicator is based on the classic oscillator Stochastic . It will be useful for those who prefer not to use visual…
Nine Lives of PSAR MT5 This indicator displays uptrend (Green square), if the value of Parabolic SAR below the current price , and downtrend (Red…
PipTick Heiken Ashi MT5 PipTick Heiken Ashi – this is our version of the indicator Heiken Ashi. Unlike competing products, this indicator offers ample…