Stochastic 3TF VI Martingale
Expert Stochastic 3TF VI Martingale a series of “multiple timeframe trading system with increased volume position.” Here is a brief description. A more detailed description of the test results and their analysis in the form of an article can be read on my blog TRADING WAY.
In this version, the expert added to the possibility of the protective level Stop Loss in bezubytka zone. It is also possible to include a function of controlling the volume of positions such as the Martingale, where in the case of a losing trade should be opened with the volume of unprofitable transactions multiplied by the specified parameters in the external factor.
The expert can be used in semi-automatic trading. The position can be opened manually, and to provide expert support positions. Since trade Martingale method can be dangerous, the position can be closed manually when the current income over past losses.
It uses one standard indicator Stochastic. Signals for open positions are made on formed bars of these three parameters in expert timeframes. modification level Trailing Stop is produced by the maximum / minimum current timeframe. As a rule, this is the minimum time frame specified in the parameters.
List of expert settings:
- Magic Number – the magic number (ID expert transactions).
- Deviation – slippage in points.
- Timeframe 1 – the first timeframe.
- K% Period – period of the curve K% Stochastic indicator for the first timeframe. If you specify zero, the indicator with this timeframe will not be considered.
- D% Period – period of the curve D% Stochastic indicator for the first timeframe.
- Slowing – smoothing period Stochastic indicator for the first timeframe.
- Timeframe 2 – second timeframe.
- K% Period – period of the curve K% Stochastic indicator for second timeframe. If you specify zero, the indicator with this timeframe will not be considered.
- D% Period – period of the curve D% Stochastic indicator for second timeframe.
- Slowing – smoothing period Stochastic indicator for second timeframe.
- Timeframe 3 – third timeframe.
- K% Period – period of the curve K% Stochastic indicator for third timeframe. If you specify zero, the indicator with this timeframe will not be considered.
- D% Period – period of the curve D% Stochastic indicator for third timeframe.
- Slowing – smoothing period Stochastic indicator for third timeframe.
- Take Profit – the level of profit-taking, which is calculated in points from the opening price of the position. At zero Take Profit installed will not.
- Stop Loss – protection level, which is calculated in points from the opening price of the position. At zero Stop Loss installed will not.
- Trailing Stop – a step in the points for the modification of the protective layer toward profit. The level is calculated from the highs (High) bars for Sell positions and lows from (Low) bars for Buy positions. At zero modification of the protective layer is performed.
- Reverse – in this parameter, you can specify whether to use the position reverse, if there is a signal in the opposite direction. The value true indicates that the revolution position will be at the opposite signal.
- Break Even Stop Loss – distance, in points, which must pass the price to install Stop Loss to breakeven. A value of zero disables this feature.
- Break Even Offset – distance, in points, on which will be installed Stop Loss bezubytka in the region with respect to the current price position.
- Lot – position volume (lot).
- Martingale Coefficient – with a losing position will be opened next multiplying by this factor. If the value is less than or equal to 1, the volume equal to the specified positions in the parameter Lot.
- Volume Increase – the amount, which will increase the volume of the position if the condition is true. If you set a value of zero, the volume capacity will not be made.
- Volume Increase Step – distance in points which must pass the price on the price of the last transaction of the current position to the condition of the increase in volume was the true position.
- Initial Deposit – This parameter is used to define which
the value of the deposit size to include dynamic analysis of the lot to open
position. Thus, the volume of open positions will be proportional
The deposit amount, which allows the expert to increase faster
profit. A zero value in this parameter disables the dynamic calculation
- Maximum Lot Size – here you need to specify
the maximum amount for the open positions. Perhaps, after reaching
it is advisable to deposit a certain quantity proportional to stop
calculation of the lot. Some traders use such tactics to
aggressive acceleration of the deposit, starting with a small amount, then to
move into a more conservative mode, not increasing risks for the growth of
to open a position signal is considered to be true if the following conditions are fulfilled:
For positions BUY:
- In all of these time frames in expert parameter curve K% Stochastic indicator above the curve D%.
- In an open position in the expert starts work unit capacity volume position. The increase in volume is carried out only if the price moves in a profitable way and reaches a level that is calculated for BUY positions as: last price plus the specified number of points in the parameter Volume Increase Step. Formed the closing price bar must be higher than the calculated level.
For the position SELL:
- In all of these time frames in expert parameter curve K% Stochastic indicator below the curve D%.
- In an open position in the expert starts work unit capacity volume position. The increase in volume is carried out only if the price moves in a profitable way and reaches a level that is calculated for SELL positions, as the last transaction price minus the specified number of points in the parameter Volume Increase Step. The closing price of the bar should be formed below the calculated level.
Additional parameters and features:
The expert has additional options:
- On / Off Info Panel – enables / disables the display of the right-hand side of the graph information and trade panel.
- Setting “On The Fly” – setting ( “on the fly”) enables / disables control parameters online trading panel.
On the different symbols (graphics) can be placed various experts in this series, and they will not interfere with each other.
Here’s one expert testing results Stochastic 3TF VI Martingale. It is possible to use custom criteria to optimize the parameters (Custom Max). The formula I’m not going to disclose.
To get the same result may be on the hourly (H1) timeframe, the symbol EURUSD, the default settings.
Waves 3EMA Martingale Expert Waves 3EMA Martingale a series of “Simple trading strategies based on moving averages.” Here is a brief description. A more…
Stochastic and 3 iMA This is a simple trend forex strategy . The recommended interval – H1, the default settings are selected for the currency pair…
TSC The most effective adviser – not one whose graph shows the best results, and one that has a compliance test results and the actual results and always…
- Double Moving Average tfmt5