Breakout Trend Lines
An indicator that draws a line on the high and low prices, as well as sloping trendlines. A trend line break, high or low is usually reported about the change (or continuation) of the trend. Once the price is out of line, and the candle closes, the indicator signals the arrow (also, you can turn notifications). This indicator is very simple to use, but nevertheless, there are many trading strategies, which are based on a break of trend lines. The number of candles to determine the trend lines, as well as the maximum and minimum trading range can be adjusted.
- TradingRange – the number of bars of the trading range, which will be determined by the highs and lows;
- Distance – minimum distances from one maximum (minimum) to another to construct the trend lines;
- Shift – shift for determining a breakthrough concerning trading range;
- EnableAlert – enabling and disabling alerts (true – enabled);
- TrendLinesColor – color trend lines.
Trend Of MA USDCAD This is a demo version of the indicator TOMA, a limited character USDCAD. The full version is available on the indicator…
Trend Breakout Patterns Scanner This indicator price action automates detection trend patterns (channel, wedge flag and an expanding wedge, formed during…
ALRMA trend indicator for MT4 ALRMA – linear regression coefficient indicator . Input parameters Period LRMA – the number of bars to calculate the…
- Inside Bar Indicator
- Super Sniper
- MetaCOT 2 Movement Index DCOT MT4