Trajecta Airline – this trading signals indicator, which is based on evolutionary, not redrawn, self-tuning algorithms Trajecta Labs, enclosed in Trajecta Pilot system.
Description of the trading signal
- Trajecta Labs System: Trajecta Pilot
- System Strategy: on the basis of price and mining support and resistance levels
- Signal Strategy: It based on the functional filters
- Signal algorithms: Standard and author genetic algorithms and indicators
- Alarm Setup: automatic
- Market / tool: Any currency pair in the Forex market
- Recommended trade signal quality: not less than 80%
- Purpose: best for intraday trading
- Risk: optimal for scalping
- test period of history: 2000 (check minimum number of terminal bars)
- Timeframe for backtesting: any timeframe, it is important to select the best recommended as part of a trading signal quality.
Testing Developer settings
2014.04.09 Trajecta Airline (EURUSD, H4) [Strategy: Pilot – 3-Airline – Quality: 92.4% – Pips: 512.5 / 2K bars]
2014.04.09 Trajecta Airline (EURUSD, M30) [Strategy: Pilot – 3-Airline – Quality: 94.8% – Pips: 106.6 / 2K bars]
2014.04.09 Trajecta Airline (USDCAD, H1) [Strategy: Pilot – 3-Airline – Quality: 94.3% – Pips: 103.8 / 2K bars]
2014.04.09 Trajecta Airline (AUDUSD, M15) [Strategy: Pilot – 3-Airline – Quality: 92.2% – Pips: 288.7 / 2K bars]
2014.04.09 Trajecta Airline (AUDUSD, D1) [Strategy: Pilot – 3-Airline – Quality: 93.4% – Pips: 1.1K / 2K bars]
2014.04.09 Trajecta Airline (AUDCHF, M15) [Strategy: Pilot – 3-Airline – Quality: 94.0% – Pips: 253.2 / 2K bars]
2014.04.09 Trajecta Airline (AUDJPY, M30) [Strategy: Pilot – 3-Airline – Quality: 90.7% – Pips: 132.6 / 2K bars]
2014.04.09 Trajecta Airline (EURGBP, D1) [Strategy: Pilot – 3-Airline – Quality: 99.1% – Pips: 1.3K / 2K bars]
2014.04.09 Trajecta Airline (USDCAD, H4) [Strategy: Pilot – 3-Airline – Quality: 95.0% – Pips: 906.1 / 2K bars]
2014.04.09 Trajecta Airline (NZDUSD, M30) [Strategy: Pilot – 3-Airline – Quality: 92.3% – Pips: 142.2 / 2K bars]
2014.04.09 Trajecta Airline (GBPUSD, H4) [Strategy: Pilot – 3-Airline – Quality: 92.2% – Pips: 301.0 / 2K bars]
On indicator system of trading signals Trajecta Labs
The indicator system of trading signals from the company Trajecta – this innovative system, nepererisovyvayuschihsya, automatic indicators of trading signals to buy / sell any currency pair and period.
Decision support system in our indicators are based on the same technology that is used in our successful line of trading signals Trajecta Labs, published in MQL5. At the same indicators are used instead of experts. The main difference here is that the indicators do not place orders, and the trader has the opportunity to make trading decisions both independently and with the help of trading signals indicator.
Commercial fully performed by the trader. The advantage of such indicators – it is their very low cost compared with our 100% automatic trading experts and commercial signals for subscription.
All our trading signals are based on “smart” system to determine the best and worst trading periods (intelligent risk analysis).
Indicator allows you to visualize the best point in time for trading using the trend review panel and allows a trader to visual testing strategies on any pair and timeframe.
In addition, it is not necessary to configure anything – tuning indicator is based on data analysis of the most profitable Trajecta Labs sets the parameters for signal algorithms. The indicator will search the signals to buy / sell and inform you about them using the alerts, customizable by the user.
With trade signals represented indicator merchants can determine the best pairs and timeframes and visually evaluate those or other trading signals.
Trajecta VTP – Panel trends survey
This is our first indicator that a trend view pane Trajecta VTP – innovative panel that facilitates decision-making by using the trading signals indicator. The panel laid algorithm for determining best and worst signal periods. The information is provided in real-time using the following notation:
- Grey Colour: probably a weak trend (usually at the beginning of the appearance of the signal)
- Green color: probably a strong trend (a good time to partially close a position)
- Blue colour: probably nearing the end of a strong trend
- Red color: probably a bad sign (be prepared to stop the trade)
Trajecta VIB – Visual Testing indicator
Exerting a lot of effort to create the possibility to visualize the testing of trading signals indicator, we have developed a visual testing technology indicators – Trajecta VIB.
Our innovative system will allow for multiple testing on any pair and time frame with a single click.
To do this, you need to maximize the scale of the graph and visually compare the number of bars of green / blue and red bars. The more bars, the green / blue color, the better.
Quality Control Panel
Quality control panel displays information about the last signal and its quality:
- version indicator
- Average signal period (the average length of all signals)
- Test signal (the total number of pips / bar)
- Signal quality (signal quality indicators in real-time)
You can activate alerts panel and receive messages when the signal changes of direction.
Step by step instructions on the use of
- Select a symbol for trade
- Select the period in which the sale will be conducted
- Wait to buy or sell signal (be patient when working on periods over M30)
- Align the Stop Loss and Take Profit
- If the signal quality in the description below the recommended trade signal, return to step 1 and adjust the steam and / or period.
Company Trajecta, founded in Brazil in 2003, engaged in the development of quantitative and algorithmic trading solutions for global investors, consistently providing a high level of innovation and profitability, not comparable with other quantitative systems (complete list Trajecta Labs market and signaling products).
Trajecta Destiny Trajecta Destiny – an innovative semi-automatic trading signals indicator for each pair and timeframe, which has a built-in system to…
Trajecta FlashMap NZD
Trajecta FlashMap NZD What happens when you combine a trade market experience and intuition with the algorithm implemented in the form of visual maps? In…
MetaCOT 2 Movement Index TFF MT5
MetaCOT 2 Movement Index TFF MT5 MetaCOT 2 – a set of indicators and specialized tools for analyzing CFTC Commission reports (U.S. Commodity futures…
- Multi Symbol Price Divergence
- Symbol Bull Bear Strength