– Greek Prime Minister Tsipras “very optimistic” after a meeting with Merkel, Hollande and Juncker at the EU summit, declared that “we can make a formal announcement soon.” Ekathimerini reports that Tsipras held “constructive and positive” talks with Merkel, came to an agreement on the objectives of deficit and privatization, but no other “key aspects” in the framework of the Eurogroup .Peregovory continue next week. EU representative Dombrovskis less optimistic, said on German TV that “progress is not good,” he sees no possibility of coming to an agreement this month, but possibly in May. Merkel said that everything should be done in order to prevent Greece remain without money. At today’s meeting of the Eurogroup Greece will not be the main issue, the Minister of Finance of Latvia curled Reirs. Bloomberg poll shows that the probability of a Greek exit from the euro zone estimated audience of 30%. Most economists believe that Greece could default and remain in the Eurozone.
– The representative of Japan’s ruling party Yamamoto said that the Bank of Japan may increase incentives next week, as the economy slows down. Japanese Finance Minister Aso said that the country is no longer in a state of deflation, expects that the Bank of Japan to fully meet its mission of monetary easing. The head of the Bank of Japan Kuroda said that the trend in inflation is gradually improving.
– PricewaterhouseCoopers warns about the risk of a sharp increase in bad debts in China amid slowing economic growth. China National Development and Reform Commission said that large-scale infrastructure projects will be accelerated, the frequency of monetary policy changes to increase.
There are two news: good and bad Markets are changing with the mood of pessimism early February to return to risk appetite. Will it be long? After a week…
Forget the Fed: talk about the rise of interest rates in the UK market is heating up Improving the economy, strengthening labor market and hawkish…
Minute Fed: 5 focal points Today Minutes of the meeting will be published in July Fed. Investors are waiting for this Signal document how close to the…
- Flowering time for BRICS is over
- China will reveal secret of its gold reserves
- US stocks crack because of actions of Chinese