Multi Symbol Price Divergence
Analysis of price co-movement of the many tools in one, and
the same time comfortable and more graphically when quotes
They are in the same chart window on a common price scale. For this purpose
multi-indicator analysis of price differences was developed Multi Symbol Price Divergence for use in the terminal MetaTrader 5.
external parameters indicator can specify to 5 symbols for analysis.
Total along with the current symbol characters may be analyzed 6
at the same time. The indicator will determine whether there is entered in the parameters
characters on the server and add it to the Market Overview window (Market Watch).
If you want fewer characters, it is enough to leave an empty value. If you want to include from time to time a different number of characters that can be
just add a space in front of the name, that would mean that
the program does not find this symbol on the server.
For the price of each character can be included inversion. That is, when the
inversion for the price symbol will
inverted. This can be useful when the list used for the
Analysis characters are present, for example, with pairs USD (U.S. dollar). The dollar may be a base currency and quoted. For example, in the currency pair EURUSD the dollar is the quote currency, and the currency pair USDCHF – base. In this case, if the current symbol in the chart EURUSD, then USDCHF You can enable inversion, thus obtaining a more convenient representation of price analysis.
In addition to the parameters to select the characters and the inclusion of inversion there are
additional options for selecting data presentation modes. Below
you can see the complete list of the external parameters of indicator:
- Draw Type – type of graphic
construction. one of the three can be selected: LINES, BARS and CANDLES.
- Start Price Divergence – This parameter specifies the data display mode, meaning
which is that there is a point / points on
which (s) prices of all characters will fit closely. This enables
track difference in prices during the period until the next
point. one of the five modes you can choose from the drop down list: Vertical Line (Vertical line) Month (month), Week (a week), Day (day), Hour (hour).
- Two Colored Bars / Candles – if for plotting the selected mode BARS or CANDLES,
then enabling this option you can specify a two-color mode
Data display. That is, the bars / candles are geared up to be
displayed in a lighter color than the bars / candles, which are aimed
- Symbol 02 – the second character. By default, the GBPUSD.
- Inverse Symbol 02 – the inversion of the second character.
- Symbol 03 – the third character. By default, the AUDUSD.
- Inverse Symbol 03 – the inversion of the third character.
- Symbol 04 – the fourth character. By default, the NZDUSD.
- Inverse Symbol 04 – the inversion of the fourth character.
- Symbol 05 – the fifth character. By default, the USDCAD.
- Inverse Symbol 05 – the inversion of the fifth character.
- Symbol 06 – six characters. By default, the USDCHF.
- Inverse Symbol 06 – inversion of six characters.
If parameter Start Price Divergence is selected Vertical Line,
then the graph will be installed vertical green line
moving that you can specify the program, at which point the clamp prices
A more detailed description can be found on my website: Multi-LED Multi Symbol Price Divergence.
Multi Price Line Indicator The indicator shows the price line, calculated at prices of the previous period. The lines may be used by traders as support…
Trend Finder Multi Pair And Multi Time Frame The indicator was created by a former employee of the hedge fund, and it is designed to find the strongest…
Stochastic MT5 TFs by your choice This indicator is based on the classic oscillator Stochastic . It will be useful for those who prefer not to use visual…
- Symbol Bull Bear Strength