FG MA Trader
For many traders MA 200 is considered one of the main trend indicators. When the price crosses this line, it often indicates the long-term trend in the direction of intersection. FG_MA_Trader Advisor seeks to use these premises and to enter the market based on a simple set of rules.
Several options for closing deals.
Several options for the trailing stop-loss.
Support both exclusively alerts and notifications by email.
FG_MA_Trader Advisor should be used in the strategy tester and test on the history of at least one year. Carefully adjust the settings for best results. Once the settings are satisfactory, save the configuration, and in real trading simply download the settings related to the couple, in which the adviser works.
Try not to use it when the market is in a flat or unstable, and 200 runs in the middle. Better check “alerts only” and make decisions manually. For this advisor is best suited undulating market, and as he tries to find a great change in trend, it will need a stop-loss, providing freedom of movement.
Settings for each pair will be unique, even changing one parameter at a small value can lead to large changes. For some currency pairs to maximize profits are only required breakeven and high take-profit, for the other trailing stop loss, and for the third – the closure of an alligator. Test on the history of at least one year, to select and optimize the settings. Try and achieve profit factor of 1.8 or higher relative drawdown below 30%.
The screenshots show the settings for 3 pairs of 4-hour timeframe, which seemed to me the most optimal for these couples.
- Alert Only: default false: in true, arrows will be displayed on the chart 1 bar earlier than the adviser would potentially open a deal.
- Take Profit: default 500: The number of pips for issuing take profit. There can not be equal to 0.
- stoploss: default 50: The number of pips for issuing the stop-loss. There can not be equal to 0.
- Lot Size: default 0.01: Lot size default transactions.
- Use Move To Breakeven: default true: moves the stop-loss at the amount of PipsToLockin, as soon as the level is broken “When To Move To Breakeven”.
- When To Move To Breakeven: default 30: the number of pips in the black to move the stop-loss to a value of “Pips to lock in”.
- Pips to lock in: default 5: The number of pips to fix the breakdown level bezubytka. This parameter is often set equal + spreads the pair of bit.
- Use Trailing Stop: default true: Enable a trailing stop-loss.
- When To Trail: default 75: the number of pips to start trailing. Once this option EA will trail the stop loss at Trail Amount distance from the price is reached.
- Trail amount: default 50: the number of pips for trailing when EA will a trailing stop-loss.
- Use Candle Trail: default false: If set to true, the value of Use Trailing Stop must be set to false. It includes trailing stop loss by the number of the last spark specified in Candles Back parameter with additional buffer, established in Candle Trail Pad parameter.
- Candle Trail Pad: default 10: number of pips for adding to the value for the amount of spark current price.
- Candle Trail Candles Back: Default 3: spark value from the current bar on which is mounted a stop-loss.
- Use Alligator Close: default false: Uses the Alligator indicator teeth to close the deal. Those. If price opens on one side of the “lip”, and is closed on the other, the adviser will close the deal.
for alligator settings need not be changed. The reason that they are all set up – in case you want to use to close deals, “teeth”, rather than “lip”. Then you can set the “lip” the same as that of the “teeth”.
Alligator is reset to the default settings on MetaTrader4.
- Send Email 1 candle before trade: default false: if true, the advisor will send an email notification that the EA will trade on the next candle, subject to the necessary conditions. Use the same email settings as on the MetaTrader4 platform.
- Magic Number: default in 2323: the number of transactions to identify. If you will work 2 advisor on 2 different charts on one pair, this number will have to be changed to a unique for each pair, or advisors will interfere with each other.
Good luck trading!
forex Trader Expert with several indicator Fractals and Moving Average, they act as hours used display, designed to work on Classic accounts. Do not use…
Reversal Breakout Reversal Breakout – a strategy of this breakdown. It is based on the Moving Average indicator and determines the market trend and the…
MicroBOT Microbot EA trades at support and resistance levels. The robot is based on the trading algorithm, the last intensive quantitative verification….
- Milch Cow Hedge
- Egyptian Fighter Arman