Advanced Candle light for display four types of candles (including non-standard) in the main chart:
- Candles longer period (HTF Candles) – Candles can display any, including non-standard period for the terminal. For example, M27 or M135;
- Candles with a predetermined minimum height in points or percentage (Box Candles) – Candles are built predetermined minimum height, for example, a height of 100 points or 0.5%;
- Candles with a predetermined minimum volume of a tick volume and real volume (Volume Candles) – Candles are constructed c specify the minimum volume, such as 1000 tick;
- Candles on the trading sessions (Session Candles) – possible to build four sessions, both jointly and separately. sessions Time is fully customizable.
To construct the indicator buffers are used, graphic objects are used only for the current unformed candles.
Possible to build several Advanced Candle on the same graph.
The indicator has the following settings:
- Type of display Sandles – select the type of display of candles:
- High time frame Candles – spark a longer period;
- Box Candles – candles predetermined height;
- Volume Candles – candles predetermined volume;
- Trading session Candles – candles on the trading session.
- Period Candles in minutes (max.7200), multiply chart period – the period of spark in minutes (. max value 7200 – weekly candle) value must be a multiple of the period chart;
- Candles offset (+/-) in minutes, multiply of the chart period – offset candles in minutes (+ rightward displacement – the displacement to the left), the period of a multiple schedule. This parameter specifies the offset of candles, allowing to build the candles, starting from any time. For example, H5 candles, starting with 25 minutes an hour.
- Type Box Candles – type defined by the height of the candles: in points or percentage;
- min Height of the Candle – the minimum defined by the height of the candles in points or percentage according to the selected type. Here, the minimum height because the candles of this type are based on the current chart candles, which can be more than a specified size, even the candles on the chart M1. Greater accuracy is achieved in the period M1 main chart.
- min Volume of Candle – the minimum amount specified by candles. Here, the minimum amount because the candles of this type are based on the current chart candles, the volume of which can be more than a specified even in the chart M1. Greater accuracy is achieved in the period M1 main graph;
- Volume type – volume type may be either a volume tick tick Volume, and real Volume, if such data gives the broker.
- Begin Pacific session – Pacific session is the beginning;
- End Pacific session – the end of the session the Pacific;
- Begin Asia session – the beginning of Asian session;
- End Asia session – the end of the Asian session;
- Begin Euro session – the beginning of the European session;
- End Euro session – the end of the European session;
- Begin Usa session – the beginning of the American session;
- End Usa session – the end of the American session;
- Color Pacific session – color candles Pacific session;
- Color Asia session – color candles Asian session;
- Color Euro session – color candles European session;
- Color Usa session – the color of the candles of the American session.
- Number day of displayed candles – the number of construction of candles set in days. If the parameter is equal to or less than zero, then the candle is built on all the available history. Candle type Box Candle and Volume Candle is necessary to set a multiple week (5 days) plus the number of days in the current week;
- To consider transition to a new week – take into account the transition to the new week. This option allows you to control the transition between weeks, it does not affect the Session Candle. If you choose to Yes, all types of spark will start a new candle on Monday whether as a candle over the past week. If to No, HTF Candle will start a new candle on a Monday, but given the number of candles on the weekends, and Box Candle and Volume Candle will be built without taking into account the transition between weeks.
- To display Candle shadows – whether or not the shadow of a candle;
- To draw shadows on the Candle middle – draw a shadow of a candle in the middle of a classic or where the actual situation of extreme price of the candle;
- Vector display session – whether or not the direction vector candles. It connects the time and the opening time and price with the closing price of the candle;
- To paint over a Candle background – paint or not the body of the candle;
- Candles over the chart – draw a candle on top of the chart;
- Thickness of a candle line (In pixels) – thick candles displayed in pixels;
- A growing Candle color – sets the color of the growing candle (does not affect the Session Candle);
- A falling Candle color – sets the color of the incident candles (does not affect the Session Candle);
- Doji Candle color – sets the color of Doji-candles (does not affect the Session Candle);
- A growing Candle body color – sets the color of the growing body candles (does not affect the Session Candle);
- A falling Candle body color – sets the color of the body falling candles (does not affect the Session Candle).
Advanced Supply Demand MT5 This indicator is a unique, high-quality and affordable tool for trading includes our own design and a new formula. The…
Trend Finder Multi Pair And Multi Time Frame The indicator was created by a former employee of the hedge fund, and it is designed to find the strongest…
Median and Turbo renko indicator bundle A reliable indicator for creating custom schedules in the form of median Renko, medium Renko, turbo Renko Renko…
- Trajecta FlashMap NZD
- Reverse Bar