Triple Moving Average tfmt5
Expert uses three moving averages and open position when all three moving averages slide move in the same direction. After the fast moving average crosses back Advisor comes out of the position. You can select the moving average with fewer bars to catch the short-term trend, or increase the number of bars in the moving averages for long-term trends.
Note:The input values are not optimized default. Test Expert on demo and set the input parameters in accordance with acceptable risk and objectives. Trend-tracking systems are based on long-term probabilities. Although such systems have lower winning performance, profitability comes from the big trends, such systems are limited to losses and profits built up. Testing symbols portfolio showed that the profit trend symbols compensate for small losses and can provide income when other symbols of the trend is not observed.
Inputs and pyramidal system:
Expert enters the market when the fast moving average is outside the average moving average and the average in turn – outside of the slowest moving average. For examples, see the screenshots. If the parameter value Max Units is greater than 1, additional inputs pyramid steps ATR will be used specified in the variable ATR between Pyramids.
Advisor out of the market when the fast moving average crosses back to the middle moving average. Output Closed moving average of the previous bar.
The size and position of the foot:
Expert calculates the position using the method percent volatility (Percent Volatility), which is directly connected with the feet. Stop using the input variables and ATR_Periods Stop_Range_ATR to calculate the ATR, and then multiplies these two values to set foot on the distance from the entry price. Stops are not programmed in the position, but closes the adviser position if the price reaches the stop value. Since through the pyramid system adds additional lots, feet move in line with the last entry price. On the basis of the stop values, and the parameter Risk_Percent account information (tick size, lot size, number of decimal points, etc.) when choosing the size of the distance from the position is used to stop the entry price level in monetary terms as well as the number of lots is considered to you within a specified percentage. This allows you to work equally with each character, price and volatility. As you change the size of the account at the expense of profit or drawdown position size will change according to the change in the account.
- Short_MA – the number of bars for building fast simple moving average (fewer bars).
- Middle_MA – the number of bars for the construction of medium simple moving average.
- Long_MA – the number of bars for the construction of a slow simple moving average (a larger number of bars).
- Risk_Percent – risk percentage for each position at the closing of the foot. For example: if a risk percentage should be equal to 2% of the equity, select 2 for this parameter.
- ATR_Periods – the number of bars to calculate the ATR.
- Stop_Range_ATR – this value will be multiplied by ATR to determine foot distance from the entry price.
- Max_Units – the maximum number of positions of inputs (including the first initial input) on the pyramidal system with an increase in profit for the position.
- ATR_between_Pyramids – this value will be multiplied by ATR and used to calculate when to add the following position in the pyramid. For example: Specify a value of 1.5 the following entry on the pyramid system occurs when the price reaches the entry price plus (1.5 * ATR) for long positions and the input price minus (1.5 * ATR) for short positions.
- Slippage – allowable slippage when entering a position.
- Reduction_Percent – value by which to reduce the equity to calculate the position size. For example: during drawdowns can be specified in this parameter 20 and the position size is 20% smaller. sizing function will determine the size of the equity position of 80% from the real values for risk reduction before the end of the drawdown.
Double Moving Average tfmt5 This system is based on two moving averages, it is not all the time in the market . Positions open in the direction crossing…
Quadruple Moving Average tfmt4 The expert uses four moving averages and opens a position when all four moving averages are moving are moving in the same…
Moving Average 6 in 1 We have to M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and D1 indicators “Moving Average” with different periods. The indicator “Moving Average 6-in-1″…
- Quiet Moon MT5
- RSI Sniper MT5