Popular methods of cheating Forex brokers
In this article you will learn how to cheat the traders. Also, in addition, we will discuss how to calculate the “kitchen.”
trader fraud techniques
Kitchen – is a company that underestimates or overestimates the market quotes and trades with their money or client (depending on the specific situation) makes a profit at the expense of loss of traders. You prove it is unlikely to be able, but will be aware of the real cause of his failure.
- violation specified in advance trading conditions about the size of the spread, its extension (usually at night or on the news). In order to protect yourself – Be sure to install the control light spreads.
- requotes – a change request quotes prices for the currency in the amount of time between the request (to a deal) and execution.
- If “Kitchen” He is seeing that the trader will work on the current transaction – it artificially It may break the bond at a terminal (Also with the same you may encounter during the news release). Most often, the connection appears again after a few minutes or after your transaction will close on loss.
Thus deceived those traders stop loss which put very close to the price.
- Working with pending orders often use slip method (Order will be executed at a price different from that requested by you), which ultimately threatens the trader loss of his deposit. Take a screenshot of the monitor screen, which all will be captured the moment the price change, you might prove his innocence technical support.
Daily Economic Digest from Forex.ee Daily Digest of economic Forex . ee Keep an eye on major economic news with us Monday, June 5 Couple GBP / USD It…
Forex: protective orders It is remarkable that all novice forex traders from the earliest steps of development of this sphere of speculative on-line…
Order forex (forex order). All purchases and sales of currencies through trade trader terminal manufactured using forex orders, so the trader is quite…
- Analyst from company ForexMart
- Natixis Mario Draghi today at least say something
- Updating indicator VR Break Charts