VR Watch list and Linker DEMO
Full version https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/10341/
Limitation of the demo version:
- two tools only.
- Buttons are disabled, Load, Save, Filter.
VR Watch list and Linker – is a professional list of trading tools, which significantly expands the trader the possibility of reducing the chore of finding trading tools. If the main trading instrument is no trading signals and complete calm, with the help of Watch list and Linker trader can pick up a few other tools for the trade.
On the stock market trader to trade the beginning conducts research (Research), selects 2-5 financial instruments, which will most likely receive a quality signal from the trading system. During the trading period, a trader is only 2-5 with these tools. Thus, the trader is focused only on a narrow list of tools, holds the key to all the information and the situation in general.
Navigation in the program is possible with a mouse or keyboard:
- Navigating the characters up / down is done by clicking the mouse on the name of the instrument or buttons on the keyboard Up, Dw.
- Move to the top of the list when you press the Home button.
- Move to the bottom of the list when you press on the End key.
- Removing tools from the window there is a mouse click on the button with the symbol (+) or by pressing the Delete button.
- Adjust schedules according to your trading system (indicators, period, scale, color schemes) in the Watch list box, click on the Link button and choose a color.
- In the graphs that you want to link to the selected Watch list, click the button with the same color.
The selected instrument software displays the information:
- Short name of the instrument (EURUSD),
- the full name of the tool (Euro vs US Dollar),
- instrument type (Forex, CFD, Metals, CFD Index),
- floating spread (~) or fixed (fix),
- spread size,
- value of one pip trading instrument with an accuracy of up to 4 digits (0.0000)
- required collateral / margin and the currency margin
- the minimum and maximum amount for opening a position.
Each tool in the Watch list has:
- the delete button in the form of (+)
- button with the name of the tool and the tip (tool type)
- Ask a price of 1.23650 format
- Bid price in the format | 65 |,
- the value of the ATR,
- value Net (Net change).
- download all the characters from the terminal window review of the market,
- maintain their own lists,
- upload previously stored sheets,
- remove sheets,
- filter by type of trading tools (Forex, CFD, Metals, CFD Index),
- Running multiple copies of the program on different schedules link errors windows only to its copy.
Indications ATR (ATR) – is the average scale of the price of the maximum and minimum number of days, helping to select the tools that are well run. For example: The value of 560 means that the average over the last 5 days of the instrument went about 560 points, on the basis of this we can infer how this tool is now interested traders and how much profit we can expect a period of one trading day.
Indications Net (Net change) – This growth / falling of the price as a percentage of the current day, helps to identify the trader tools where there is movement.
At the first start program in the trading account may require a large amount of Internet traffic and time, in my case when the program starts at 507 trading instruments require 150 MB of Internet traffic and 5 minute data.
Update – by pressing the button in the Watch list the entire list of tools to be loaded, which is currently in the main window of the MetaTrader Market Review. To download the full list of tools that provides a broker, you need to “market survey” of the terminal window, right-click and select “Show all symbols”.
Filter – by pressing the button to open the filter menu in which you can filter the instruments:
- Symbol – filter on interesting currency or more characters present in the name of the tool. For example, specifying “EUR” – the filter will display all of the currency pairs, which have a currency (EUR); specifying a character “A” – the filter will show all of the tools whose names contain the symbol (A). For this type of two fields made filter. The fields are case sensitive, ie “eur” filter does not find anything, but will by “EUR”.
- Price – filter display tools with the price range. In the “Minimal” is introduced the minimum price of the instrument, in the “Maximal” – max.
- Volume – the volume filter. For MetaTrader 4 use tick volume.
- Margin – Filter by the required margin / collateral.
- ATR – filter for maximum scatter / course price, it helps to take away the tools that go the specified number of points.
- Buttons (Forex, CFD, CFD Index, Futures, Metals) – shows all the tools of the selected type.
- Reset – resets the filter. If the filter is set for a value, the inscription on the button “Filter” will be tinted red.
- Ok – applies the filter.
Save – opens a menu for entering the name of the current layout tools and click to save it. By default, the program suggests a name in the format “date. Year.month.day hour-minute-second” (the number of characters to store the total number of characters from a broker). You can enter any name for the sheet, following on Windows file naming rules (prohibited characters /, ,:, *,?, “?<. >, | ). If the list already exists, the program will offer to replace it or enter a different name.
Load – opens a list of previously stored sheets, clicking on the name will be loaded with the selected list by clicking on the Delete button, the sheet is removed.
The sheets are stored in the files / Watch_Linker terminal folder in CSV format, which can be opened EXCEL program.
Link – allows you to choose one of three colors to indicate the program which windows schedules to synchronize with the current sheet instruments.
input box — / — and “Add symbol” button allows you to add the missing in the tool list.
- Prefix – A unique set of symbols for each copy of the program should have its own.
- X Position – Position on the X axis
- Y Position – Position on the axis Y.
- List Size – The height of the sheet, if 0 then the height adjusts automatically.
- Price Update Speed - Update rate of price data 50-1000, 1 second is equal to 1000. For low-end PCs 300-500 is recommended for powerful PCs 100-500.
- Correction tick size – Correction value of the item. Some brokers set value is 10 times less or 10 times from the terminal values. You can adjust the value of one point by writing 1 or 10, or 0.1.
- Days ATR – The number of days to calculate the ATR readings.
- Skins – The color scheme of the program. It may be selected from the already prepared or created by users of the tabernacle Manual.
- Color Button Menu – Color menu buttons.
- Color Button Menu Border – Color bezel menu buttons (when clrNONE button is convex).
- Color Button Menu Text – Text Color on the menu buttons.
- Color Button Menu Press – The color of the menu button is pressed.
- Color Button Forex – Forex color for the buttons.
- Color Button Cfd- Color buttons for CFD.
- Color Button Cfd Index- buttons Color CFD Index.
- Color Button Metals- Color buttons for Metalls.
- Color Button Futures- Color buttons for Futures.
- Color Button Border- color fringing tool buttons.
- Color Button Text- the text color on the keys.
- Color Button Choise- text color to the selected characters.
- Color Button Trade Disabled – which trade instruments Color prohibited.
- Color Edit Fon- Background color input fields.
- Color Edit Border- color fringing input fields.
- Color Edit Text- the text color in the input fields.
- Color Fon Text Info – the color of text in the information box.
- Color Fon Background – The background color of the program.
- Color Fon Border – Color fringing program background.
- Color Price UP – The color of the rising price.
- Color Price DW – Color of falling prices.
- Color Price NONE – Color price unchanged (at clrNONE not taken into account).
- Color Atr UP – Color growing Atr.
- Color Atr DW – Color falling Atr.
- Color Atr NONE – Atr color unchanged (at clrNONE not taken into account).
- Color Net UP – Color growing Net change.
- Color Net DW – Color incident Net change.
- Color Net NONE – Net change color unchanged (at clrNONE not taken into account).
- Color Link A – The color of the link A.
- Color Link B – Link color B.
- Color Link C – Color link C.
For programs running technical support:
Skype (chat): Trading-Go or Voldemar227
Multi Strategy Trade Panel Demo
Multi Strategy Trade Panel Demo Trade panel implementing several strategies One of the most advanced commercial panels. Advanced algorithm and a rich…
PipFinite Trading Simulator
PipFinite Trading Simulator Pipfinite offers unique, high-quality and affordable trading tools. Our tools can not fit your trading style, so we strongly…
GTC Panel Demo
GTC Panel Demo Commerce and dashboard for a quick trade on Forex , CFD and Futures! Note: GTC-Panel Demo – This is a demo version of the Commerce and…
- Interactive Stop Loss Demo
- HP On Chart Trading Pending Order Panel Demo